1 World online R&D Center provides full cycle of technology consulting and research & development using various stacks, technologies and IoT elements. The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions.
Now we are looking for DevOps/Sysadmin engineer to our team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar is necessary, Master degree is a plus;
- English (spoken and written) — at least Pre-Intermediate level.
- Linux (debian based distros, red hat based distros), Windows Server;
- Deployment, system configuration, optimization, monitoring;
- Bash scripting with common GNU tools (grep/awk/sed/etc) or another scripting language for automating tasks;
- DB: MySQL, PostgerSQL;
- Git and automation servers: Jenkins, CI/CD on Gitlab;
- WEB servers: Apache, Nginx, IIS.
- DB: MSSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB;
- Dockers, Kubernetes;
- Jupyter Hub;
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud would be a plus.
- Build and deployment of code provided by developers;
- Configuration of Infrastructure for specifics needs of developed software;
- Preparing environments for frequent changes;
- Configuration issues troubleshooting and fixing;
- Maintaining corporate server infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Interesting projects with attractive salary;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Different corporate events;
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reason.