We are a growing Canadian product company that develops and supports its business management system for the health and wellness area. 200 people worldwide /30 people to the Kharkiv office.
Now we are looking for a Senior/Lead React developer to Kharkov office.
Support and development of new features in the business management system – WellnessLiving main product. Also, support and development of associated marketing products.
- Min 2,5+ year of software development in total;
- Experience with React.
- be able to use JSX;
- understand what is a state and how to manage it;
- experience with Redux state management;
- deep knowledge of React hooks.
- Frontend technologies (basic knowledge): HTML(5), CSS(3);
- Standards: OOP, MVC, Ajax, JSON, REST;
- Version Control: Git;
- English: Intermediate and upper, ability to improve.
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge: programming languages – PHP 7;
- Databases: MySQL;
- Participate in requirements analysis and tasks decomposition;
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements;
- Analyze and estimate required implementation efforts;
- Suggest technical and functional improvements;
- Develop new features and improvements, perform code review and debugging in accordance with the established processes and standards;
- Drive the development team, provide the feedback on the team’s performance;
- Collaborate with colleagues from other departments, participate in the meetings;
- Make suggestions on the architecture;
- Act as a technical expert and the team’s representative;
- Ensures that assigned tasks are delivered within the agreed deadlines and match the required quality;
- Proactively raise technical risks and suggest risk response actions;
- Provide status and performance reports;
- Be a technical mentor for less experienced team members.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Corporate English classes;
- Various teambuilding and events;
- Flexible schedule depending on project needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be no show days for personal reasons.