A Canadian product company that develops and supports its a business management system for small and medium wellness studios. 200 people worldwide / 30 people to Kharkiv office. Now we are looking for QA engineer to Kharkiv office.
- 1+ year experience as QA engineer;
- Experience in software testing (web, mobile);
- Good knowledge of browser dev tools;
- Good knowledge of testing types and test design techniques;
- Experience developing and maintaining test documentation;
- Understanding of Agile approach (Scrum, Kanban frameworks);
- Good understanding of the product development process;
- At least intermediate+ or higher English level, both spoken and written.
- Creating and executing of Test-cases, preparing and work with Test Documentation;
- Testing web and mobile applications;
- Executing manual tests;
- Work with Dev/QA team through the entire lifecycle of product releases;
- Work with issue tracking tools (Jira) and HipTest;
- Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans and drive test development.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in automation testing;
- Create and maintain test documentation.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Corporate English classes;
- Various teambuilding and events;
- Flexible schedule depending on project needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be no show days for personal reasons.