Our company series of projects for American customers in digital marketing. This is World’s Most Comprehensive Interactive Solution For Online Advertising That Drives Higher User Engagement, Better Data Collection And Improved ROI. The platform matches advertising demand and supply. Now we are looking for a Project Manager who can join the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, Cybernetics science;
- At least 1,5 years of experience in Project Management;
- Theoretical knowledge in setting up Software Development and QA processes;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Proven ability to handle projects within budget/terms;
- Ability to compose project plans, estimates and business proposals;
- Advanced/Fluent level of English;
- Creative thinking.
- Overall project planning based on the predefined Charter; defining, estimating, and scheduling of project works
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on time and within the allocated budget
- Learning the project domain, using domain-specific vocabulary
- Taking corrective actions as required to deliver the complete scope with the desired quality in time and within the budget (including scope change management, risk mitigation, etc.).
- Supporting the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance).
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to management and customers.
- Contributing to project’s lifecycle improvement.
- Participate in staffing process
- Preparing new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Long-term project with attractive salary;
- Your ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- English classes inside the office
- Different corporate events
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs
- 15 working days of vacation
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reasons