Business Automatics JSC provides full cycle of technology consulting and research & development using various stacks and technologies.
The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and tailored IT solutions.
We are expanding the development team and are looking for a junior PHP developer
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Experience with PHP 5/7 from 1 year development
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with MySQL, non-relational DBs like MongoDB and Cassandra would be a plus
- Experience with GIT
- English intermediate and upper, ability to improve.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Interesting projects with attractive salary;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- English classes inside the office
- Different corporate events
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs
- 15 working days of vacation
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reason.