We work with other interesting projects on VueJS. Now we are expanding the front-end team and also looking for a JS developer.
Business Automatics JSC provides a full cycle of technology, consulting, research & development using various stack of technologies and IoT elements.
The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions.
Briefly about the projects:
We have an ongoing long-term project. This is the application for the Call Center. It includes admin and agent parts with rich functionality. Currently it is used by the US big company, about one thousand agents.
Half a year ago we started the project for American customers in digital marketing. This is World’s Most comprehensive interactive solution for online advertising that drives higher user engagement, better data collection and improved ROI. The platform matches advertising demand and supply.
Now starters the project is a pilot MVP app for the product of patent-pending technology, which is a human-in-the-loop machine learning system used on massive graphs helping to recognize and understand concepts and behaviors in infrastructure related entities. The massive scale is achieved by inferring relationships using Neural Tensor Network and other proprietary algorithms along with providing sophisticated tools for capturing implicit and explicit feedback. The app is a React Native based mobile user point to perform support cases related actions.
Also, we work with other interesting projects on ReactJS /React Native. Now we are expanding the front-end team and also looking for a JS developer.
- Good knowledge:Vue JS, ReactJS, React Native;
- English intermediate and upper, ability to improve.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Long-term project with attractive salary;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- English classes inside the office;
- Different corporate events;
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reasons;