1WorldOnline works with different interesting projects on React.js/React Native. Now we are expanding team and looking for a React developer.
Briefly about the projects:
- The application for Call Center: it includes admin and agent parts with rich functionality. Currently it is used by the US big company, about one thousand agents.
- The application for interactive solution for online advertising that drives higher user engagement, better data collection and improved ROI. The platform matches advertising demand and supply.
- The project MVP, which is a human-in-the-loop machine learning system used on massive graphs helping to recognize and understand concepts and behaviors in infrastructure related entities. The massive scale is achieved by inferring relationships using Neural TensorNetwork and other proprietary algorithms along with providing sophisticated tools for capturing implicit and explicit feedback. The app is a React Native based mobile user point to perform support cases related actions.
- CMS platform for business: it’s dedicated team for Canadian product company that develops and supports a business management platform for the health and wellness area.
And other interesting projects on ReactJS / React Native.
- Min 1 years:ReactJS, React Native;
- Experience with React Native and its commonly used libraries;
- Experience/knowledge in state management patterns (Redux, React Flux, etc.)
- English intermediate and upper, ability to improve;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Interesting projects with attractive salary;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- English classes inside the office;
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 12 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reason.