About us and vacancies:
Business Automatics JSC provides full cycle of technology consulting and research & development using various stacks, technologies and IoT elements.
The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions.
Our company leads the series of projects for American customers in digital marketing. This is World’s Most Comprehensive Interactive Solution For Online Advertising That Drives Higher User Engagement, Better Data Collection And Improved ROI. The platform matches advertising demand and supply. Now we are looking for a Business Analyst who can join the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, Cybernetics science;
- Minimum 1 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in IT;
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Practical experience with key business analysis techniques and requirements management tools;
- Good communication skills, ability to work as a team player;
- Organized, detail-oriented and logical approach to process implementation;
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities;
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback;
- English — Upper-intermediate and higher;
- Work closely with РМ, Development Team and Business Owners; •
- Communication with customers to analyze, manage and document their requirements and needs.
- Work with Confluence and Jira.
- Participate in project planning
- Technical backlog preparation with developers, management of the issues lifecycle, taking part in iteration planning and leading the elaboration of tasks
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Long-term project with attractive salary;
- Your ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- English classes inside the office
- Different corporate events
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs
- 15 working days of vacation
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reason.