Wellnessliving is a growing Canadian product company that develops and supports a business management platform for the health and wellness area. We are looking for Business Analyst who will become a member of our Team.
The Business Analyst role is a dynamic position within the team, supporting the initiatives around Customer inquiries and reported issues process. In addition, the Business Analyst will document the product requirements and work with UX/UI designers and Technical developers on reported issues or improvement requirements. Their position is a key resource in the Team, working with technical writers for training, knowledge base, and the Community Forum.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1,5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst in IT;
- University Degree Computer Science, Business, or related areas;
- Technical knowledge in software development;
- Practical experience with key business analysis techniques and requirements management tools;
- Organized, detail-oriented and logical approach to process implementation;
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities;
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback;
- Experience developing B2B technologies, and/or SaaS products;
- Strong analytic background in a product capacity, requires;
- Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards, UI/UX best practices;
- Initiative to learn, develop new skills, and work as a lead member of a team;
- Needs to be an independent self-starter and have ability to prioritize workload;
- Proficient skills utilizing Microsoft Office products or Google documents;
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate and higher.
- Work closely with РМ, Development Team and CEO;
- Communication with stackholders to analyze, manage and document their requirements and needs;
- Work with Jira;
- Participate in project planning;
- Technical backlog preparation with developers, management of the issues lifecycle, taking part in iteration planning and leading the elaboration of tasks.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Corporate English classes;
- Various teambuilding and events;
- Flexible schedule depending on project needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be no show days for personal reasons.